Couple Kitchen #1
The talk is mostly about Mariri and AKB48
(which I found quite boring), so here is some funny bits about Sa-ya and Yu-kun’s relationship:
- Mariri suddenly show up at their new house, Yu-kun was like “Who leaked it out ò____ó?!” Sa-ya asked why Mariri knew it
Mariri: Oshima Yuko-san told me you just got married and moved here so I came to visit…
Sa-ya: WHAT!?! Ò___Ó Sorry, can you keep it a secret for us?
Mariri: But Yuko told it to quite a bunch of people already…
Yu-kun: Damn it Yuko…
Sa-ya: Sorry Yu-kun, I will tell Yu-chan to keep her mouth shut
Yu-kun: Please, I beg you!
- For the cooking, Yu-kun did everything and Sa-ya basically just stood there to talk
Yu-kun: Because my Sa-ya couldn’t do anything (so I have to do everything)
Sa-ya: I’m specialized in drinking instead (aka serving tea for guests XD)
Yu-kun: Okay okay (lol)
- Mariri called Yu-kun ‘papa’ (it’s normal to call the husband in a family ‘papa’ when they have children)
Yu-kun:.. well, someday
Sa-ya: *look at her belly*
Yu-kun: … what XDD
Yu-kun: Oh, you’re virtual pregnant ne XDD
Sa-ya: You don’t need to say that out! That shows how much I love Yu-kun you know! XD
- Yu-kun made a mistake when cracking the eggs
Sa-ya: If you need any help just say, kay?
Yu-kun: You can’t do anything though…
Sa-ya: At least I can separate the egg white!!!
Yu-kun: Okay, try doing this
Sa-ya: *crack the egg* damn, I put it in the wrong bowl!
- Mariri asked why the two of them get married.
Yu-kun: Even though Sa-ya looks like this, she’s actually very girly. That gap, G-A-P is really important.
- They did a psychological test to see the problem lying in their marriage.
Sa-ya chose the answer showing that her marriage will face problem because of different opinions.
Yu-kun: You have too many opinions about things like how the food tastes, how we should do about our children, how about moving, etc… like that will make our relationship go bad.
Sa-ya: …… Then I just need to shut my mouth and that will be fine, right?
Yu-kun: You can’t do that though?